Sunday, February 6, 2011

Million dollar Mentor

I had a great time at my Stampin' Up! downline meeting yesterday. I got to hang out with other fabulous women who made Stampin' Up! part of their lives. We got to know each other a little better and learned some valueable info from our million dollar mentor, Whitney, and her upline, Yolie.

If you have ever had a desire to have a super fun,  creative and social business, this is it! The support and resources that Stampin' Up! provides is fantastic. They really work hard to help you build your business. Let's face it. Nothing good in life is easy. But if you have the desire to make something fabulous happen, it will! I have found something to work towards that I believe in and truly love. If you want more info, call or email me.

Do yourself a favor and change your life this year. Make one small change and that change will make a huge difference. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just saw this post! Your million dollar mentor?(LOL) could not be prouder of you! Your blog and work is amazing.My Graphic Arts Designer Queen!

    Thank you for being a part of my team and I can't wait to Rock it with you all at Regional's put on your seat belts ladies you are going for a wild ride!! SU throws a great events!

    ReplyDelete